What does it take to identify a great investment opportunity? How do Australia's best venture capital funds analyse and evaluate a deal? We're kicking off the Women in Venture series with a public event at UTS Startups from 6-8pm, Monday 17 September 2018.
Join us for a VC 101 keynote delivered by Danny Gilligan, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Reinventure on the fundamentals of venture capital investing, followed by a panel discussion featuring leading women across the industry from Blackbird Ventures, Bailador, NAB Ventures and Reinventure.
- Samantha Wong - Partner, Blackbird Ventures
- Georgina Turner - Investment Manager, Bailador
- Lisa Fedorenko - Investment Associate, Reinventure
- Jackie Vullinghs - Investment Associate, NAB Ventures
- Lauren Capelin - Head of Venture Community, Reinventure (Moderator)
Afterwards attendees will be invited to network over drinks and nibbles.
This event is a precursor to the Women in Venture: Case Competition on Saturday 22 September. If you are a female UTS student interested in learning the ropes of VC, please visit www.uts.ac/womenvcform and apply by midnight on Sunday 16 September.