There is a new definition of "billionaire" starting to permeate Australia – someone who works to positively impact the welfare of at least a billion people.
The world is changing. The next industrial revolution has started, and it is about the internet of things (IoT). We now have a way to tackle challenging social issues like never before, making it increasingly possible for small teams and individuals to do what once was only feasible by governments and corporations.
This breakfast panel will explore how ordinary individuals can leverage IoT to address societies' most complex challenges to make a positive social impact. Experts will discuss priority social needs and how IoT solutions can help.
The event is presented by the Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (AICC) in partnership with UTS Business School and Swaab Attorneys.
- Frank Zeichner, Director, Knowledge Economy Institute, UTS & Co-founder of the IoT Alliance Australia
- David Goad, Postgraduate Fellow and Honorary Associate, University of Sydney
- Sabrina El-Chibini, Founder & President of The Collaboration Vector Inc
- Jeremy Harris, Director in the NSW Department of Finance, Services & Innovation
- Claude Drulik, Founder & Director at the Pacific Incubator of Intellectual Property
Cost: AICC member - $60pp, non member - $80pp
Follow the "attend" button above for more information and to register. Places are limitied.