Being conscious, or self-aware is an essential factor needed for successful entrepreneurship today.
Entrepreneurs with a strong sense of their values are better equipped to manage the opportunities and challenges the journey brings them because they know what drives them. And when they have clarity about their purpose, they become self-guided leaders.
From this space, others feel naturally drawn to follow them, because their authenticity is a rich source of inspiration.
This three-hour workshop opens the doorway to becoming a more conscious entrepreneur.
The modules include:
- Explore the mindset and skills needed to become a conscious entrepreneur
- Develop awareness about what values drives you
- Understand how people with purpose have strength of leadership
- Begin defining your entrepreneurial purpose
- Gain a deeper understanding about how your business (or business idea) will add value to the world
An exercise workbook will be provided, to help you craft your purpose. If you want to get the maximum value from the workshop, complete your free online leadership values profile here beforehand and bring it with you.
Nick Freedman is a consultant and TED speaker. He has 15 years experience building and facilitating leadership and cultural transformation programs for businesses like Salesforce, Coca-Cola, Fairfax, Westpac and Cancer Council.
The event is free, for more information and to register follow the "attend" button above.